Rubber & Urethane Liners
Redco™ Rubber Liners
Redwood Plastics and Rubber hand builds custom rubber liners that are used in a wide variety of applications where excellent resistance to impingement wear is required. Redco™ Rubber Liners are most commonly found in dry running operations and can be manufactured to be resistant to chemical or oil attack.
Redco™ Rubber Liners also have the following benefits:
- Generally the most economically friendly of our liner suite.
- Custom hand built so they can be bonded to virtually any shape of substrate.
- Do not require tooling.
- Excellent impingement wear resistance.
Redco™ Polyurethane Liners
Redco™ Polyurethane is incredibly versatile with excellent mechanical properties, superior wet abrasion, excellent impact resistance.
- Soft urethanes offer excellent impingement wear resistance
- Hard urethanes can also be used in sliding wear applications
- Superior mechanical properties compared to rubber
- Excellent in both wet and dry wear applications
- Superior wear life compared to UHMW when angle of impact is 5 degrees or greater
- Good chemical, oil, fungus resistance.
Redco™ 430 is the workhorse for most liner projects….
Our most commonly used material, ideal for environments where high abrasion resistance is the primary concern. Redco™ 430 (90A) also offers superior impingement resistance.
FEATURES: Weather Resistant, Cut & Tear Resistant, Impact Resistant, Elasticity
Durometer Hardness: 43D, 90A
Standard Color: Yellow
Cable sheave liners, deflector plates, impact wear liners, liner plates, pump liners, wear slides, etc.